set on a
* On the western side of the Okavango Delta
* In a private concession area
PRICING / CHILD POLICY
Rates as per the Classic camps of Wilderness Safaris.
Children of all ages are welcome.
Seba Camp - Number of tents:
5 tents in total consisting of:
* 5 x twin bedded tents
* Mattress converters on hand for doubles
This camp can accommodate 10 guests including any guides/pilots/ tour leaders and hosts
* Luxury safari tents raised off the ground
* Each tent has a viewing deck overlooking the lagoon
* En-suite bathroom with shower
* Wooden door entrances and roll-down canvas on the windows with large glass window in the front for viewing.
* All tents are beautifully decorated, using locally found materials and attention to detail is evident in all the locally crafted furnishings.
* Situated in an ancient riverine forest surrounded by open grasslands and island sanctuaries
* Luxury tented safari camp (with pool from November 2006)
* Large canvas dining, bar and lounge area on a raised saligna deck.
* A library is available with a number of reference books and beautiful coffee table books on Africa
* Sundowners around a traditional campfire
Plains game is abundant in the area, from giraffe, zebra, elephant, impala, tsessebe and lechwe to wildebeest, buffalo and warthog. A pride of lion often announces its presence during your stay and one can sometimes hear their echoing roars late into the evenings. There is an abundance of birdlife found in the area and with over 380 species found in the region, making Seba Camp a haven for all bird enthusiasts.
Year round multi-activity camp:
* Day and night game drives via 2 x open Land Cruisers (each vehicle has 10 seats of which 6 are window seats)
* Elephant research
* Water-based game viewing via mokoro (seasonal)
* Bird watching
Arrive around lunch time.
Welcome and safety talk by management.
Short talk on the Okavango formation and location.
Tea with snacks.
Afternoon game drive or a choice of the alternate activities of an informative bush walk or relaxing mokoro boat trip.
06h30 - Wake up
07h00 - Breakfast
07h45 - Selected activity of game drives, walks, fishing or mokoro trips.
12h00 - Back to the lodge for lunch overlooking lagoon and floodplain. After lunch siesta.
15h30 - Activity of choice
20h00 - Dinner and fireside stories.
Please note that the activities are flexible and can be tailor-made to guests' requirements
ELECTRICITY & WATER
* Electricity is provided by the use of a generator and inverter/battery system.
* Video camera batteries can be charged; please bring a 220v adapter for a three-pronged round plug.
All stocked drinks are included in the nightly tariff
Laundry is done on a daily basis and inclusive in the nightly tariff with the exception of "smalls" i.e. underwear, which are not washed due to local customs.