The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington, D.C. wishes to announce the opening of the Consulate in New York. The office is now operational and can be reached at:
866 UN Plaza
The Consulate General is open for full consular services (passports, visas, and immigration).
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Form V
2. Valid Passport – to be submitted with the application
3. Completed (filled in) application form (in duplicate in case of multiple journey visas)
4. Copy of Round Trip Ticket or copy of Itinerary
5. Two passport size pictures (full face showing both ears)
6. Visa Fee of $50.00 for Single Entry (Tourist/Business), or $100.00 for Multiple Entry (Business) or $20.00 for Transit Visa payable in Cashiers Check or Money Order ONLY
(Cash and Personal Checks are not acceptable)
7. A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your passport (s).
The envelope should have enough postage for: Express Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.
Or you can personally apply and collect it on the same day.
A) Immunization against yellow fever and cholera are recommended.
B) Anti- Malaria Pills should be taken particularly if visitors will be traveling to the Western and Coastal regions of Kenya
C) License for pets is required
VISA OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday 9:30AM – 1:00PM